Moldova and Colombia are two very different countries located on opposite sides of the world. However, that doesn’t mean that it’s impossible to call Moldova from Colombia – in fact, it’s quite easy! Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
1. First, you’ll need to find a reputable calling service that offers international calling. There are many to choose from, but we recommend using RingToMoldova.com – they offer some of the best rates around, and their customer service is top-notch.
2. Once you’ve chosen a service, sign up for an account and purchase some credit.
3. Next, you’ll need to get the phone number of the person you’re trying to call in Moldova. This can be done by searching online, or by asking them for the number directly.
4. Now, it’s time to make the call! Simply dial the international calling service’s number, followed by the Moldovan phone number. It will ring just like a regular phone call, and you can talk for as long as you like.
5. When you’re finished, be sure to hang up the phone like you would any other call. Your credit will be deducted accordingly.
As you can see, calling Moldova from Colombia is a breeze – so what are you waiting for? Give it a try today!