If you want to call Mauritius from Hong Kong, you need to dial the exit code for Hong Kong (00), followed by the country code for Mauritius (230), and then the telephone number.
Esstential Info for Calling Mauritius from Hong Kong
In order to dial out of Hong Kong, you need to use the exit code 00.
Mauritius is +230.
The area code for Mauritius is 262.
Mauritius is in the GMT+4 time zone.
Area Codes Code by Location
Hong Kong: 852
Calling Mauritius from Hong Kong using Landline
To call Mauritius from Hong Kong, you will need to dial 002-230 followed by the phone number. Be sure to include the leading zero when dialing. You do not need to dial the 011 international prefix. Mauritius is in the same time zone as Hong Kong, so there is no need to adjust the time.
Calling Mauritius from Hong Kong using Mobile
1. Mauritius is an island country located in the Indian Ocean.
2. The country is about 2,000 kilometers east of Madagascar.
3. Mauritius has a population of about 1.3 million people.
4. The official language of Mauritius is English, but French is also widely spoken.
5. The currency of Mauritius is the Mauritian rupee.
6. The official religion of Mauritius is Hinduism, but other religions are also practiced.
7. Mauritius is a democratic country and has been a member of the Commonwealth of Nations since 1968.
8. The climate in Mauritius is tropical, with temperatures ranging from about 25 degrees Celsius to 30 degrees Celsius.
9. The main exports of Mauritius are sugar, cotton, and textile products.
10. There are several airlines that fly to Mauritius from major cities around the world, including Hong Kong.
Mauritius is an island country located in the Indian Ocean. It is about 2,000 kilometers (1,243 miles) east of Madagascar. Hong Kong is located in southern China. The two countries are about 8,000 kilometers (4,971 miles) apart.
To call Mauritius from Hong Kong, you need to dial 00, then the country code of Mauritius (230), then the area code of the city you are calling, and finally the phone number.
Mauritius is a popular tourist destination, with its sandy beaches, crystal-clear waters, and lush tropical vegetation. The country is also known for its diverse culture, which is a mix of Indian, African, and European influences.
What are the visa requirements for Mauritius from Hong Kong?
There are no visa requirements for Mauritius from Hong Kong.
What are the flight times between Mauritius and Hong Kong?
There are no direct flights between Mauritius and Hong Kong. The flight time is approximately 14 hours.
What is the weather like in Mauritius?
The weather in Mauritius is tropical with a hot and humid climate. The average temperature is around 80 degrees Fahrenheit, and the rainy season is from November to April.
What is the currency in Mauritius?
The currency in Mauritius is the Mauritian Rupee.